SPP is owned and managed by a team of well experienced professional engineers dealing with all kinds of contracts for construct.
We provide all types of construction works. Our management and teams work in accordance with the client’s requirements and try to complete all the projects through its cost effective ideas, high quality and optimum utilization of resources. Our scope includes:
1. Building and compound wall construction.
2. Roads ,culverts ,bridges and UG drainages
3. Landscaping and earth works
4. Equipment foundations and piling
Building and compound wall construction
- Public buildings and infrastructure
- Retail developments and industrial premises.
- commercial and residential complexes
- Refurbishments and renovations.
- Corporate and private/public sector housing developments.
- Power stations and industrial structures.
- Pre fab compound walls for power plants and residential buildings.
Roads ,culverts ,bridges and UG drainages
- Construction of minor ridges for Railways ,NHAI and Irrigation dept.
- CC roads and BT roads.
- UG drain works.
Landscaping and earth works
- Landscaping starts with an understanding of your lifestyle, property layout and budget. Our landscaping team assess those needs and base your projects design around them. We offer both do it yourself and professional service packages by tailoring our supplies and services to the needs of you, the client.
- We offer comprehensive services in both hard and soft landscape elements which may include
- Tree Felling, Pruning & Shaping
- Ground works, Earthworks & Grading
- Top soiling
- Planting including Plant Procurement
- Irrigation & Land Drainage
- Paving & Driveways
- Retaining & Freestanding Walls
Equipment foundations and piling
- SPP Civil specialise in piling and foundation works. We have carried out foundation works for solar, Towers and various other structures, as well as dynamic compaction for foundations.
- Equipment foundations.
- Foundations for industrial machines
- For heavy mechanical and electrical equipment, such as mills, crushers, furnaces, refrigeration plant, transformers, generators, vessels, towers etc.